O Canada House Bed and Breakfast
is dedicated to keeping our guests safe. We are expected to promote the health and safety of our guests and employees. Our team is taking additional precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID19 pathogens. Safety Measures
Here are the additional steps we are taking to prevent exposure and for the safety of our valued guests and employees: During the stay...
- Upon arrival, each guest will be assessed for their temperature.
- For contactless check-in, an envelope will be ready before the guest arrival consisting of the room key and detailed instructions during their stay.
- A breakfast menu will be available for the guest. All breakfasts will be ready for pick up in the designated area to be brought back to the guest rooms.
- At this time, daily room service is unavailable during the stay.
- Some common areas are closed such as the dining room and pantry area.
Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Our employees are expected to wear masks, gloves, and face shields at all times.
- Employees are required to wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Symptomatic employees will not be allowed to report to work.
- Shared surfaces such as door handles and knobs, railings, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, light switches, and trash cans are disinfected as needed.
- Hand sanitizers are available for the guests and the employees within the property.
- Glasswares, dishes, cutleries, mugs, and kitchen utensils are washed thoroughly with hot water and sanitized by heat.
- After check out, guest rooms will be cleaned and disinfected in all areas of the room and all high-touch items such as rooms keys, toilet and shower handles, remote controls, hairdryers, clothes hangers, temperature controls, bed frames, side tables etc.
- Launder all bedding, linens, covers and towels after each stay in the highest possible heat setting recommended.
- Pillows are disinfected.
All guests are required to wear masks within the property. Guests are asked to maintain and practice social distancing. Every guest is encouraged to wash their hands as frequently as possible. Please cancel your reservation if you are not feeling well and showing symptoms, have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days, have been exposed with a person who has flu-like symptoms and/or has been tested positive for Covid-19. Special Cancellation Policy
- If you are sick or concerned about being exposed to the virus, please call us at +1-604-688-0555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your reservation.
- O Canada House Bed and Breakfast has the right to refuse service if you are presenting with Covid-19 symptoms or from a country that is not on Canada's approved travel list.
- Deposit taken for canceled stays will be fully refunded or you can choose to modify your stay for a future date.
Thank you for choosing O Canada House Bed and Breakfast. We hope to see you on a future stay.