At O' Canada House Bed and Breakfast, we take pride in providing our guests with personalized service and attention. As a small business, we operate within specific working hours, from 7 AM to 5 PM. Nevertheless, we are more than happy to accommodate earlier or later check-in or check-out times with prior notice.
We kindly ask that you take a moment to read through our policies below before making a reservation. This will help ensure that you have a pleasant and stress-free stay with us.
- Check-in: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm daily
- Check-out: 12:00 AM to 11:00 am
- Early Arrivals (check-in earlier than 2:00 pm): Feel free to come and drop off your luggage and vehicle between 7:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Late Arrivals (check-in later than 5:00 pm): We will arrange for a self-check-in process. To ensure a seamless arrival, please let us know in advance so we can send you the necessary instructions via email.
- Late Check-out: Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate late check-outs, but we are more than happy to store your luggage for you. Additionally, you will have full access to our common areas, such as the pantry, living room, and dining area while you wait for your flight.
- 7-day Cancellation Policy: Cancel free of charge 7 days before your arrival date. Cancellation within 7 days will be charged half of the full balance as a cancellation penalty.
- No Exceptions: For consistency and fairness to all our guests, we are unable to make exceptions to our cancellation policy. Please keep this in mind before making your booking.
- 0-day Cancellation Policy: At the time of your reservation, full payment is made on the credit card supplied to make the reservation. Upon your arrival, we provide you with a copy of your receipt.
- No Flexibility: For non-refundable reservations, your reservation is non-refundable. We are unable to make exceptions to our policy for consistency and fairness to all our guests.
We highly recommend that you read and fully understand our policies before making your reservation. If you have any questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to help you determine which type of booking is best for your needs
Children and Extra Person Policy
- Age Restriction: O' Canada House Bed and Breakfast is an adult-oriented establishment and only accommodates guests who are 12 years of age or older. We do not allow children below the age of 12 to stay in our Bed and Breakfast.
- Extra Beds: We do not offer extra beds or baby cribs to be added to any of our rooms. We only accommodate a maximum of 2 guests per room.
- Additional Guests: Please do not arrive with an extra person without prior notice. We are not able to accommodate more than 2 guests per room, except for the Penthouse Suite which has a maximum capacity of 4 guests.
- The gift certificate is valid for 3 years and can only be used during the Winter/Spring season (October-April).
- Please present the original copy of the gift certificate upon check-in.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house and within 6 meters of the building, including the front porch, garden, and backyard.
- Pets are not allowed. For consistency and fairness to all our guests, there are no exceptions to our policy.
By making your reservation, you agree to abide by these policies.